so for my art project we had to fake a death/murder. for mine I did someone who had jumped off a building. when I was laying down while the picture was being taken, 7 people came running up to me asking if I was okay and if I needed an ambulance etc. I’ve been suicidal for a very long time, and the thoughts of jumping off buildings and ending my life have gone through my mind a thousand times. But the fact that people actually stopped and came running over to see if I was alright made me see that people do care, strangers care. so many people looked and walked past, but these 7 people some how took these suicidal feelings away… weird huh? But the moral of this story is that people do care about you, even people who don’t know who you are.
if you don’t reblog this, fuck you
oh my god this is amazing
- 1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
- 2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
- 3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
- 4: What’s something you really want right now?
- 5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 6: Do you like the beach?
- 7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
- 8: What’s the background on your cell?
- 9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
- 10: Do you like your phone?
- 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
- 12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
- 13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
- 14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- 15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
- 16: Are you tired?
- 17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
- 18: Are they a relative?
- 19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
- 20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
- 21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
- 22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- 24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
- 25: What’s on your mind?
- 26: Do you have any tattoos?
- 27: What is your favorite color?
- 28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
- 29: Who are you texting?
- 30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
- 31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
- 32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
- 36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
- 37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
- 38: What do your friends call you?
- 39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- 40: Have you ever cried over a text?
- 41: Where’s your last bruise located?
- 42: What is it from?
- 43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
- 44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
- 46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
- 47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
- 48: Do you make supper for your family?
- 49: Does your bedroom have a door?
- 50: Top 3 web-pages?
- 51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
- 52: Does anything on your body hurt?
- 53: Are goodbyes hard for you?
- 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
- 55: How is your hair?
- 56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
- 57: Do you think two people can last forever?
- 58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
- 59: Green or purple grapes?
- 60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
- 61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- 62: When will be the next time you text someone?
- 63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
- 64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.
- 65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- 68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 70: How many windows are open on your computer?
- 71: How many fingers do you have?
- 72: What is your ringtone?
- 73: How old will you be in 5 months?
- 74: Where is your Mum right now?
- 75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
- 76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
- 77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
- 78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
- 79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
- 80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?
- 82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
- 83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
- 85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
- 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
- 87: Who was your last received call from?
- 88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
- 89: What is something you wish you had more of?
- 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
- 91: Do you sleep with your window open?
- 92: Do you get along with girls?
- 93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
- 94: Does sex mean love?
- 95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
- 96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
- 97: Did you sleep alone this week?
- 98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
- 99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
i think your sister knows how to turn the FCK UP
GUYS, THIS IS IMPORTANT. I’ve been a lifeguard for four years, and I didn’t fully appreciate this until a little kid jumped into the shallow end of the lap pool. He wasn’t flailing. His eyes were wide in panic and h would try and push himself off the bottom, but the water was right over his head. It took me a couple seconds to register what had happened, and fortunately, another swimmer right beside the kid managed to grab him when he saw my reaction.
My mother and I run a water safety non-profit organization and this is one of the things we teach.
In movies someone who is drowning always yells and screams and it’s very dramatic and obvious but in real life you really have to be paying attention
I was on holiday in Egypt when I was 14, and there was a 4-year-old Italian boy I had to save because no-one else even thought he was in trouble. Luckily, the water wasn’t too deep and only came up to my waist, but the kid was so small it covered his head. All he did was gasp for air and angle his head up, and tried kicking off the pool floor while reaching his hands up. I sat him on the edge of the pool in the shallow end and then his mother came over and thanked me.
I didn’t think much of it then, but I saved a life that day.
THIS COULD LITERALLY SAVE A LIFE.
After 2 years of lifeguarding and many more of competitive swimming I can verify this. Drowning signs are eerily quiet. It helps to catch them early. The pool I worked at had a large amount of regular clients. I’d always keep an extra lookout for people I didn’t recognize since I didn’t know their swimming ability. Their face aiming towards the sky is the first thing they’ll almost always do. Especially children.
i’m in love with peter pan.
you forgot my favorite one
Ah, damnit Internet, you made me cry before breakfast.
Now I want to be Peter Pan when I grow up. Which is confusing on multiple levels…
I love him so.
"that’ll take you somewhere weird" bless him
I don’t care how old I am, If I see Peter Pan at Disney Land you best believe I’ll run up to him, hug him, and never let him go.
I’M GOING TO DISNEYLAND ! I’M GONNA MEET PETER PAN!!
Harry Potter: Next Generation Seasons 15 -
James Potter - Nicholas Hoult
Albus Potter - Logan Lerman
Lily Potter - Georgie Henley
Hugo Weasely- Eddie Redmayne
Rose Weasely- Sophie Turner
Victoire Weasley- Teresa Palmer
Dominique Weasley- Dianna Agron
Louis Weasley- Max Irons
Scorpius Malfoy - Alex Pettyfer
Teddy Lupin - Luke Newberry
Fred Weasley II - Dudley O’shaughnessy
Roxanne Weasley - Katerina Graham
Lorcan & Lysander Scamander - Hunter Parrish
So I’ve heard somebody wanted to see a gif of that moment when Brian Cox was ran over by Stephen Hawking. Here it is, I hope it loads.
This gif changed my life
I think you’re forgetting the best part. This is from Monty Python Live and Brian is pointing out all the wrong science in The Galaxy Song. Stephen appears, runs him over then trundles off, singing the song.
As you get older, it’s weird to realize “home” is a concept, not a place.